Annual FundDonate to the Annual Fund
What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is our yearly giving campaign that runs in conjunction with the school’s fiscal year from July 1 – June 30. The Annual Fund helps us cover the actual cost of operating high-quality programs for our students. Tuition alone does not pay the entire cost of a Wye River students’ education.
The good news - Annual Giving contributions are tax-deductible.
The best news - Annual Giving supports every student, every class, every teacher, every year.
Who supports the Annual Fund?
You. Whether you are a family member, a student, a community member, a Trustee, a teacher or staff, we rely on contributions from everyone to deliver our programs.
How does the Annual Fund help Wye River Upper School?
A high-quality education for our students is not covered by tuition alone!
Your contribution to the Wye River Upper School’s Annual Fund helps us provide:
- Competitive compensation, benefit packages and professional growth opportunities when recruiting and training the best teachers.
- An arts program that offers students the opportunity to develop their skills and talents in a wide variety of creative endeavors.
- Up-to-date technology that is integrated into every part of the curriculum along with assistive-learning software.
- Experiential learning opportunities both within and outside of the school environment.
Why is participation so important?
High participation signals institutional strength and school pride. It means that more individuals are sharing the financial responsibility to support the School. For our families, it is critical to send a positive message from our community supporters. We are very proud that,100% of our Trustees, Faculty and Staff have chosen to support the school’s annual fund for fiscal year 2019-20.
- $5,000 & above – Founder’s Circle
- $2,500 -$4,999 – Chairman’s Circle
- $1,000 - $2,499 – Scholar's Circle
- $500 - $999 – Honor Roll Circle
- $250 - $499 – Blue & White Circle
- Up to $249 – Raptors' Circle