Thu, May 04|
Everything To Do With Executive Functioning
Join Michael McLeod, Founder of GrowNOW ADHD, to learn the ins and outs of executive functioning.
Time & Location
May 04, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the event
Michael McLeod is the founder of GrowNOW ADHD, LLC , a specialized private practice in Media, Pennsylvania that provides ADHD & Executive Function Therapy, Parent Coaching, Speech-Language Therapy, Evaluations, and more. Michael is an ADHD/Executive Function Specialist, ASHA-Certified Speech-Language Pathologist, the Creator of the Executive Function – Internal Language Model™, Executive Function Specialist with The Focus Foundation, Professional Speaker and International Trainer, Co-host of Parenting ADHD Podcast, and the C-Host of Education Chapter Chat Podcast.
Join Michael as he discusses :
• Executive Functions and Self-Regulation, Self-Motivation, & Self-Evaluation
• Symptoms of Executive Dysfunction
• Common comorbidities
• Optimal State of Mind – The Growth Mindset
• The difference between Academic, Social, and Home Executive Functioning
• Building Self-Worth and Resiliency by decreasing Prompt Dependence and
To learn more about Michael's Executive Function Coaching, visit: GrowNOW ADHD.