Your gift to the 2020-2021 Annual Fund supports the success of our current students, when and how they need it.Donate Now UPDATE INFORMATION TODAY
We thank you for considering a gift to the WRUS Annual Fund for the 2020-2021 school year. Your support will help us provide the opportunities and experiences our students need, like spring performance of Cinderella or sponsoring a tennis team or purchasing a needed camera for the Art Department.
You may make your gift to the Annual Fund here or send a check to WRUS, 316 S. Commerce St., Centreville, MD 21617. Please note it as Annual Fund.
Thank you for supporting Wye River Upper School. Your investment makes a difference in the lives of bright students who need the kind of education and experience we provide.
Your support is needed in many ways...
- The Annual Fund supports enriching our program this year,
- The Financial Aid Fund provides support for families with financial need,
- The Chrissy Aull Great Teachers for Great Minds Fund bolsters faculty professional development,
- The Building Fund helps us maintain and improve the Armory,
- The Endowment provides for the long-term future of Wye River.
We also have opportunities for special events and volunteering
You can make a gift of stock to help impact the lives of these young adults, as well as a planned legacy gift.
Please explore our Support pages to learn more about how you can make a difference.
Your generosity and support matters. Thank you!
Wye River Upper School is a 501(c)3 organization. Contributions are tax-deductible. Wye River is audited on an annual basis.The school's 990 is available to the public. We are very proud of our transparency and fiscal stewardship.