Apply to Wye
Wye River Upper School operates on a rolling admissions plan and accept applications throughout the school year. For new students, we encourage you to apply before our soft deadline of March 1st for best consideration. For those of you who are interested in transferring mid-year, keep in mind that we issue credit based on transcripts and will pro-rate the tuition based on the student’s date of entry.
The first step to the enrollment process is to submit an inquiry. You will be contacted by phone and/or email within 24 hours to have a discussion about your student's needs, how Wye River can accomodate those needs and the next steps in the enrollment process. Once the inquiry process is complete, you will receive a username that is necessary to complete the following steps in our system. You can also contact our admissions office at email@example.com or at 443-262-8294 if you aren't comfortable submitting your information online.
The next steps are necessary, but not necessarily in this order. Please contact the admissions office to proceed with the enrollment steps that best fit your student.
1. Schedule a tour or attend an open house. Please contact the admissions office to schedule.
2. Download psych-ed or neuro-psych testing. If your student has not completed testing within the last three years or if you are in need of referrals for testing, please contact our admissions office.
3. Download an IEP or 504 plan, if applicable.
4. Complete the enrollment application. There is a $75.00 non-refundable fee to process the application.
5. Schedule a shadow day. Please contact the admissions office to schedule.
6. Request math and language arts teachers' recommendations. Typically, the request can be emailed to the appropriate teachers through our online system at your request. However, some schools do not accept online requests. Please contact admissions to determine how to proceed with recommendations.
Please keep in mind that your current school will require you to sign a release in order for them to send or upload any records.
Those applying for financial aid should complete the form through Financial Aid for Schools Tuition (FAST). Applications for the following school year can be submitted after January 1st with decisions made in April. Financial aid decisions will be made after the enrollment application has been completed, the student has been accepted and the contract returned. See our tuition and financial aid page for more info.
For questions about financial aid, call 443-262-8290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in our business office.